Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Downtime in review (otherwise titled, Back to the grind)

My (way too short) break between semesters is over today. I did manage to do a lot of the things on my list, although I didn't get to a few important ones (see, painting/drawing on the deck and watching DVRed LOST episodes). Whether or not I slept sufficiently is also up for debate. Why must dogs pee at 2:30 in the morning?

I did, however, catch up with a few friends (combined that one with cleaning out the closet). And I went to Ocean City, NJ for part of Memorial Day weekend (I'm now convinced I need to move there and open a surf shop/art/design studio and streak my hair with purple dye. If you think I'm kidding, think again). We also bought some decent deck furniture but since it rained for most of the week, the new furniture didn't get used much. Rumor has it there's better weather on the horizon. Of course, most of these activities involved wine. Lots of wine. And a few martinis. Mojito martinis. Consumed while enjoying this view:


3 comments:

Markorama said...

I found the alt. endings from last night.

Scroll down.

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/

CK said...

I love Dark UFO. I waste so much time on that site (and Lostpedia).

Those alternate endings would have sucked! I'm glad they went with what they did. And we all know Lockey-Locke will be back next season since that scene took place three years after they got off the island.

And I seriously laughed so hard at Ben's time traveling bunnies comment. No idea why I find that so amusing.

Markorama said...

I'm suprised they didn't shoot an ending with Ben in the Coffin and Locke talking to jack. They just filmed them to keep info from leaking out. I guess.

If you having FTP issues email me

mnowowiejski@hotmail.com

I didn't quite understand your problem.