Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wuzzup with Harrisburg?

I feel as though I need to explain Harrisburg to those people who may have been ever-so-slightly mislead by my rants about suburbia. Harrisburg is actually a city, a small city, but still a city (about the size of Portland, ME- which is a very cool city, by the way). Harrisburg proper is located on the banks of the Susquehanna River. On the opposite side of the river there are an assortment of towns that all run together (Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, New Cumberland, Lemoyne and Wormleysburg). This area is collectively referred to as the West Shore and it makes up part of the greater Harrisburg area.

For all my ranting, you would think this place is a total suburban nightmare, but it's really not. But since I'm more of a coast or big city person, small cities make me feel like I'm in suburbia. Although, if I was in actual suburbia, I'd probably be much crazier than I am now.
So, for all those who I may have mislead slightly, here's some Harrisburg info- Harrisburg Hello




1 comment:

just me said...

it's great to see you're doing well... your work keeps getting better and better.... I hope all your dreams are coming true....